- 0890 99 11 12
ABOUT MESOTHREADS AND THREADLIFTING
Threadlifting is an innovative method of face and body tissue reinforcement, revitalization and lifting using sterile resorbable mesothreads. Оур mesothreads consist of a flexible sharp guide needle and a PDO thread. The superior quality of the needle and an ergonomically designed connector allow making linear, 2D and 3D manipulations, excluding the risk of the needle break in the tissues, and the Diamond Sharp needle sharpening and polishing technology makes the treatment easy, atraumatic and painless. PDO (a material that a mesothread consists of) is a fully absorbable biologically inert sterile suture. Injected subcutaneously, a PDO thread causes minimum tissue response, fully degrading into carbon dioxide and water, typical of the human body, after 180 to 240 days. The least possible thickness and controlled degradation of threads ensure mild neocollagenesis. Newly formed collagen fibers can be observed within a radius of 1 to 3 mm approximately after 90 days of the implantation. It does not cause any damage to tissue microcirculation and vascularization, that is indurated fibrosis is not formed, as is the case with a large diameter or long-degradation threads. A newly-formed collagen structure assumes a supporting function and provides a durable lifting effect. It is very important that our mesothreads are not coated with any compounds. It warrants a high tolerance of the material and absence of allergic reactions. Another important aspect is that our mesothreads are intended both for intradermal and intramuscular placement, which makes threadlifting substantially different from other ligature interventions. It expands the mesothread application areas from the beauty industry to pain and spasm treatment by insertion of mesothreads into acupuncture points. It also helps relax and tonify muscles. Treatment and correction of aesthetic problems like:
The range of Lead Fine Lift mesothreads is optimised for the method applied and comprises linear, spiral and barbed mesothreads. The range also includes special threads for muscles. LFL mesothreads are approved by the European Institute for Testing and Certification, which is confirmed by the EC certificate. There are different type of mesothreads:
TREATMENT AREAS AND PROBLEMS
Linear threads for face and body skin reinforcement; face shape strengthening; forehead skin lifting and strengthening; periorbital area rejuvenation; correction of purse wrinkles; lip recontouring; lifting the mouth corners; reinforcement of a medial part of the neck; Body contouring.Screw threads for reinforcement and lifting of the middle and lower thirds of the face; double chin correction; eyebrow lifting; correction of linear wrinkles by internal volumizing; improvement of a nasolabial triangle structure; face shape correction; correction of a submental zone and anterolateral neck surfaces; bodycontouring. Barbed threads for strengthening of the tissues relocated to the perfect position; lifting of the middle and lower thirds of the face; lifting of different body areas; insertion into lateral surfaces of the neck for lifting purposes; body contouring and body lifting. Double lift barbed threads for correction of gravitational ptosis in the middle and lower thirds of the face; face shape correction; lifting of the submental area and neck; bodylifting
Generally, following problems could be treated successfully: Face-lifting and bioreinforcement. fighting dynamic wrinkles, Body lifting and cellulitis correction, lip contouring and correction of the periorbital, Nose jobs using, Eye contouring.
FOLLOW OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION BELOW:
A threadlifting itself does not take much time, at about 30 min depending on the treated area
Expected results are:
1. Threadlifting produces an immediate and durable effect. Tissue reaction to threads is modest and consists in mild collagenesis without any damage to tissue microcirculation. Light induration of connective tissue performs a framework function for about 2 years.
2. Threadlifting makes it possible to create a uniform-thickness reinforcing threaded net. Thread absorption rate is the same in all points of the treatment area and ranges from 180 to 240 days.
3. Threadlifting is atraumatic: fast and traceless injection point healing. A minimum number of hematomas. No social eviction period.
4. Threadlifting makes it possible to avoid infiltration anaesthesia, which excludes edema, massive hematomas and risks of allergic reactions.
5. Threadlifting can be successfully combined with other aesthetic methods.
6. Threadlifting contributes to the prevention of early skin aging.
1. LFL mesothreads are fitted with an easy-to-use connector for secure guide needle fixation.
2. LFL mesothreads are fitted with ultra-polished Diamond Sharp laser-sharpened needles. It helps them glide easily and painlessly through the tissues, leaving no bruises and puncture traces.
3. LFL mesothreads are sterile monofilament premium PDO threads, which do not stick in the needle bore.
4. LFL mesothreads are packed in easy-to-handle zipped aluminum blisters with a manual in Russian.
5. LFL mesothreads have an unsurpassed shelf life of 3 years after the manufacture date.